Friday, 5 March 2010

The Last Kiss pt.2

Ok, here is my second blog about the wonderful film The Last Kiss.

There is a quote in the movie said by Jenna's dad to his cheating son-in-law:

Stop talking about love. Every asshole in the world says he loves somebody. It means nothing. It still doesn't mean anything. What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts.

So true.

So true to me aswell maybe.

I walk about my life and tell people things. Tell them I feel things, Promise them things. at the end of the day its all just empty words isn't it?

and empty words don't mean anyhing to anyone apart from you.

I think it's time to stop just saying we feel things but act on them. Like in The Notebook. Noah didn't just write Alie a letter a day for a year he built her the house she wanted totally unaware if she would ever come back to him. Thats what its all about.

Maybe sometimes to God we make empty promises?

No comments:

Post a Comment