Thursday, 8 October 2009

You Hold Me Now


Hey Hey!

Been struggling a lot with doubts recently. What if we have got it wrong? how do we know we are right? are christians deluded? But this past week thanks to friends and a lecturer in college and of course the holy spirit I know Jesus was who he said he was and everything else balances on that. Amen?


Life for me is kind of like Super Mario Land... You go through life overcoming struggles and eventually when all is going well you have to beat a big problem (like a boss) when you do you get to the next level. Fitter, Stronger. Better equppied but with new dangers and problems ahead of you.


Good thing is Jesus already completed the game. He Won. In Christ we have the victory.


Favourite song of the Minute: You Hold Me Now by Hillsong United


On that day when I see

All that You have for me

When I see You face to face

There surrounded by Your grace


All my fear is swept away

In the light of your embrace

When Your love is all I need

And forever I am free


Where the streets are made of gold

In Your presence healed and whole

Let the songs of heaven rise to you alone



No weeping, no hurt or pain

No suffering You hold me now

You hold me now

No darkness no sick or lame

No hiding You hold me now, You hold me now


In this life I will stand

Through my joy and my pain

Knowing there's a greater day

There's a hope that never fails


When Your name is lifted high

And forever praises rise

For the glory of Your Name

I'm believing for the day


When the wars and violence cease

All creation lives in peace

Let the songs of heaven rise to you alone


No weeping, no hurt or pain

No suffering You hold me now

You hold me now

No darkness, no sick or lame

No hiding You hold me now, You hold me now


For eternity

All my heart will give

All the glory to Your name


Amen.


MK

No comments:

Post a Comment